Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cougar Country - No Country for Old Men

I have been alerted to the fact i MAY be a coug...it does run in the family actually. I would almost be letting the women in my family down if i went for a man my age. I have had many jibes about loving younger men. Heck, my gran is the ultimate coug I have been told. So, I am still searching for Cougar Country, sort of the "gangsters paradise" for old ladies. I hope to have found it by the time I am 30..

I do find some younger guys a little bit attractive. But hey, I'm not alone. They are hot. 


( Cougar Alert = Affirmative)

Here is a compilation of some of my fav Cougys of ALL time...


Ok, so heres my Number 1 Coug - DEMI MOORE
If i could look that good and get a man 2 decades younger that is as hot as Ashton, I would too....
HIGH TEN!!



My Fav Number 2 Coug - IVANKA TRUMP.
After being married to "The Don" (featured earlier in Bad Hair), I'd want some young McLovin too. She married a 20 something year old. Shes in her 50's.... HIGH FIVE


This lady LOOKED like a Cougy (Lucky the photo is small)


Number 3 Coug - MADONNA. Now shes with Jesus Luz that hot 23 year old model. JESUS!


Number 4 Coug - ELLEN DEGENERES
Now i know shes not strictly a coug, seeing as a coug is a Man/Women love tryst. But Portia is a hotty and much younger, so I thought I'd best include Ole El.
Dikeins...





Love the makeup btw..

No comments:

Post a Comment