Saturday, May 23, 2009

Statement Camel

Now i have had fans upset about the lack of updates of this "McAwesomesaucer".

I'm a busy woman. work work work etc etc etc

But i have had a request for a pants fashion statement. 

THE CAMEL TOE

Wiki definition:

Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of the female labia majora when seen through tight form-fitting clothes. The male equivalent is a moose knuckle.

All I'm gonna say is ZEXY. Anyone who is priviledged enough to sight one, take a picture, and send it it to me. You will be rewarded by your father in heaven...

Heres some fannyflappingtastic ones...


Below we have a great example of a "Moose Knuckle" 

I shall call him Moose Knuckle City. (His shoes are TERRIBLE btw)


This may be a tad too close, but i thought the male audience would appreciate anyway...ZEX on a stick.





I think that the camel toe is the least of this woman's worries..

This lady has a HUGE Mons.


So I suggest that in the future, if in doubt, check it out!



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment